Criteria for your appointment:
1. You are located in Pennsylvania.
2. You are in a room alone (or with a parent depending on your age).
3. You have access to internet or data.
4. You have access and ability to the use of camera and audio for the visit, most use their cell phones.
Directions for your appointment:
1. Click the button below to enter the waiting room.
2. Select your clinician’s name from the drop down list.
3. Enter the patient’s name.
4. One of the front office staff will contact you by chat feature if a payment is necessary.
5. An encrypted, secure window will come up for you to enter your credit card information.
We are attempting to limit face to face visits to limit possible exposure. We will be making some changes to standards at our office to minimize any risk and to continue to provide appropriate services.
Requirements to enter the building:
1. Please call or text the office to be checked in.
a. If you text, include your name. (504) 517-3312
b. To call- Hanover (717-632-8400); York (717-747-3659)
2. They will meet you at the door, take your temperature and ask you the questions listed below.
3. Face mask (covering nose and mouth), must be worn entire time in the building, by anyone 2 years of age or older.
4. Adults (18 years and older) must attend sessions alone. Minors (17 years and younger) may have one adult only attend with them.
5. We ask that you practice social distancing.
Things to note while in our building:
1. Waiting room chairs will be spaced further apart.
2. All nonessential items will be removed from the waiting room areas, including magazines, books, toys, etc.
3. Clinicians will wash their hands after each session.
4. All common areas will be disinfected frequently. It is possible you will see our team members wiping areas down throughout the day to remain proactive.
5. Our team members will not engage in handshaking when meeting clients or ending sessions.
We will be asking you a series of questions:
1. Do you have any of the following symptoms:
d. Difficulty breathing
e. Sore Throat
f. Muscle/body Aches
g. Vomiting or diarrhea
h. New loss of taste or smell
2. Have you had any contact with anyone with confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
3. Have you been outside of Pennsylvania in the last 14 days? If yes, we will go through the states listed on the restriction list supplied by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Please reach our virtual waiting room by clicking the button to the waiting room below.
Our mission is to provide a comfortable and safe space that builds connection, promotes health, provides solutions, and empowers others to understand their significance. We are committed to providing behavioral health care services with compassion that patients find valuable, that community members recommend to family and friends, that other healthcare professionals select for their patients, and that our care team members are proud to offer.